- This event has passed.
DPO Refresher Training
9 May @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Most DPOs undertook the full day DPO training last year at Loxley House. This training will be repeated on 9th May and NST are again funding places for NST member schools.
Full day training for DPOs will cover:
- Quick introduction to the GDPR and Data Protection Bill
- What documents do the school need in place to be GDPR compliant?
- Understanding how to process personal information.
- Why does the school need a Data Protection Officer?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of the Data Protection officer?
- What is an Information Sharing Agreement and when do we need one?
- What is a Data Protection Impact Assessment and when do we need one?
- Personal Information requests, time limits, procedure and guidance.
- What does the school need in place when dealing with processors?
- Data Breaches
This session will take place at Loxley House, Station Street, Nottingham NG2 3NG from 9:30am to 4:30pm on Thursday 9th May.
If you would like to attend please email Frances Rowland at email@example.com.